Sunday, March 8, 2009

Daylight Savings

So I knew that it was daylight savings. I knew that my clocks wouldn't change by themselves. However, I had faith that my cell phone wouldn't fail me. I thought that, just like 6 months ago, it would change on its own.

I was wrong.

So now, I am over an hour late for church. Not that I mind really, it's just that I promised the new girl that I'd sit by her again this week . . . oops.

What's funny though is that my sister came into my room to ask me for a ride to church, I was far too tired at that point and refused. I thought that she had some sort of meeting an hour early. But no, she was off to attend church. Unfortunately, she didn't mention her decision to anyone (asking me for a ride doesn't count). My entire family, except Alyssa, was absent today.

Oh, and The Annoyance gets back on track tomorrow. Too bad that missing hour means I'll have to put up with him an hour earlier that I would have otherwise.

I can't wait until I leave for Japan, I've heard that they don't have daylight savings or The Annoyance there. What a brilliant country.

No comments:

Post a Comment